Saturday, January 15, 2011

New Years Resolutions?

I don't like New Years resolutions. I don't really know why... I guess it always seems so forced and like everyone makes the exact same resolution, like to loose weight. Maybe that's why I've been procrastinating my first 2011 post. What are my 2011 resolutions? I don't want to make any, so there (stomping feet). I like the sound of "goals" more than I like "resolutions", so how about some 2011 goals. (1) Mainly I would like to run more races in 2011 than I did in 2010. With all the moving craziness that happened last year I only did 3 races! It shouldn't be too hard to run more races in 2011. If I run the races i'm already registered for i'll be at 3 already. (2) I also want to have more fun running this year. I really did not enjoy the marathon training, so this year I want to get more enjoyment out of running. P.S. I wont be running another marathon this year. (3) As far as a milage goal, i'd love to hit 1000 miles again, but without marathon training, i'm not sure that's realistic, so i'm going to set a goal of 800 miles for this year. (4) I'd also like to really re-incorporate weight training into my routine, which i've started to do again, but i'd like to be more consistent about it.

Since i've been totally slacking on my weekly milage posts, here's the last 2 weeks:

1/3/11 - 1/9/11
Sunday - 5.85 miles
Saturday - 8.5 miles
Friday - 3 miles
Thursday- 3.06 miles
Wednesday - body pump
Tuesday - 4 miles
Monday - off

Weekly Total: 24.41 Miles

12/27/10 - 1/2/11
Sunday- 6.10 miles
Saturday- 5.26 miles
Friday - off
Thursday- 3.22
Wednesday- 2 miles + weights
Tuesday- 4.34 Miles
Monday - Weights

Weekly Total: 20.92 Miles

No comments:

Post a Comment