Sunday, February 20, 2011

Worn Down

I'm feeling a little run down and worn out. This past month has been extremely busy on the school end of things. Writing a grant progress report, writing a change of project proposal for my grant, co-writing a review, and prepping for my next committee meeting. It's been busy, and stressful. I think it's almost over. The review is due this week and my committee meeting happens this week, so after that i'm hoping to go back to a somewhat normal schedule where I can actually get home at a decent hour and not stay up late writing or reading! I'm also looking forward to taking next weekend completely off (of work anyways... i'm sure i'll still be running). I really need some R&R. These last few weeks my weights routine has suffered, although I've still managed to get most of my runs in. I was pretty sore from the race last sunday, and overall just exhausted, so I skipped all forms of speed work this week. Here's hoping this week goes by as quickly and painlessly as possible!

Weekly Recap 2/14/11 - 2/20/11
Sunday - 8 miles
Saturday - 5 miles
Friday - off
Thursday - 4 miles
Wednesday - off
Tuesday - 4 miles
Monday - off

Weekly Milage Total: 21 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment