Wednesday, August 25, 2010

16 miles!

Another record. The farthest I have ever run. I'm going to get to say that a lot in these next few weeks :-)

Between marathon training and school I don't seem to have time for anything else! I'm getting ready for my first committee meeting at the new school. Monday. Yikes! So, i'm going to keep this update short so that I can get back to work.

Last weeks temperatures were much cooler (Finally!!), which made running feel good for the first time in a while. I think me fitting weights workouts into my week has become somewhat of a lost cause as it did not happen once again this week.

Here's last weeks recap:

Sunday - 16.01 miles. The weather was overcast and in the 70's, perfect for running long. The last two miles or so were rough and my legs were feeling pretty tight, but I definitly felt like I recovered much faster than my 15 miler, which left me sore and tired for the whole week, which I'll take as a good sign.

Saturday - 3.01 miles.

Friday - off

Thursday - 6.12 miles

Wednesday - off

Tuesday - 3X (4 X 400 meters) speedworkout. With warmup and cooldown 6.06 miles total.

Monday - off

Weekly Milage Total: 31.2 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment