Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Winter has arrived in Cleveland

Well I think I may have spoken a little too soon... I was starting to feel better, but I seem to have this horrendous sore throat that will not go away. I'm not congested anymore, so getting back to exercise this week felt good after being pretty much in bed for 2 weeks, but my energy levels are still pretty low. I made my third trip to the doctor, where they confirmed that my lymph nodes are very swollen and my tonsils are inflamed. Duh.... I already knew that. I was really pissed off that they didn't seem to think it was worth doing any type of throat culture or test for mono considering i've been sick for 3 weeks, but I guess i'm just going to have to wait this one out.

Winter has officially arrived in Cleveland. As far as I can tell this means its going to snow pretty much every day... which i'm sure will get tedious and depressing after a few months, but so far it hasn't prevented me from running outside on the weekends. I do like to keep those dreadmill miles to a minimum in the winter.

Sunday - 5.38 miles
Saturday - 6.11 miles
Friday- 6X800 w/ 400 jogs. With warmup and cooldown 5 miles total
Thursday - off
Wednesday - off
Tuesday - 4 miles easy
Monday - Spinning Class

Weekly Milage Total: 20.49 Miles

No comments:

Post a Comment