Sunday, December 5, 2010

Finally! I'm Well!

Alleluia! After literally spending a week and a half in bed sleeping I seem to finally be recovering from the God awful bug I had. Unfortunately my sickness caused me to miss out on the last of the beautiful fall running weather. It seems to be winter now. 30 degrees and snow flurries for the foreseeable future. 30 degrees is still far better than 90 (or even 80) degrees in my mind though! This is our first Ohio winter.... so I'm still not sure exactly what to expect, but I have a feeling the sunny winter days we saw in Colorado wont be happening here. Saturday morning I ventured out for my first post sickness run. I kept it short and I think the cold air actually made me cough up some of the lingering flem.... hmm gross. I can't believe it's only a few weeks until Christmas. If my calculations are correct i've already hit 1,000 miles for this year. It wasn't exactly a goal.... but it still seems impressive to me!

Weekly Recap 11/29 - 12/5
Sunday - 6.01 Miles
Saturday - 3.10 Miles
Friday - sick
Thursday - sick
Wednesday - sick
Tuesday - sick
Monday - sick

Weekly Total: 9.11 Miles

No comments:

Post a Comment