Monday, March 8, 2010

Weekly Recap 3/1 - 3/7

It wasn't the most consistent running week. This only reaffirms for me that I made the right decision in not training for a full marathon this spring. Life is just too busy right now! Why so busy this week? I was at a conference in Washington DC Sunday through Tuesday. It was intense! Monday was 7:30am - 9pm of talks, then going out to socialize and meet new people afterwards. I didn't get to bed until probably around 1am. Needless to say I didn't wake up early to get a run in before the talks started back up at 7:30 the next morning. Getting back into the swing of things at work left me completely exhausted, so I gave myself saturday off to sleep in and try to recover a little. I did manage to get my long run in, which is what I think is most important for training.

Sunday - 9 miles. It was a beautiful day to run! 50 degrees and cloudy, so the temperature was perfect. I managed to average about 9:40 min miles. I was pretty pleased with that, considering I don't try to push at all for speed on long runs.

Saturday - no working out, just sleeping in!

Friday - 24 SET class at the gym.

Thursday - 6 miles with 6 30 second hill repeats.

Wednesday - Boot Camp class.

Tuesday - skipped my planned 5 mile run.

Monday - off

Total Weekly Milage: 15 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment