Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Weekly Update 3/22-3/28

I'm feeling stressed and busy....as always it seems these days. Papers for grad school have been cutting into my sleep. Anyhow, here's a quick update of last weeks workouts.

Sunday - 10 miles. It was a beautiful day for a run. I even got to wear shorts! For some reason my legs were feeling really fatigued and this 10 mile run felt much tougher than the 11.5 mile run a few weeks ago, i'm not really sure why.

Saturday - 5 mile tempo run. Crazy weather. It was super windy and I think I had a little bit of every kind of weather at some point during the run... Sun, then a brief snow, then a little rain, then sun again.

Friday - off

Thursday - 5.5 miles with 2 hill repeats. I was supposed to do a few more hill repeats, but had to cut things a little short since I didn't get out of bed quite early enough to get the whole workout in.

Wednesday - Got to the gym to find that boot camp class was canceled (it was kind of blizzarding outside), so I stayed and did about 45 mins on the elliptical, some sit ups and push ups.

Tuesday - 5 mile run with 5 x 3 min speed intervals during the run. This was an increase in speed intervals from the last few weeks, but it didn't feel as tough as I expected!

Monday - Body Pump at the gym

Weekly Milage Total - 25.5

No comments:

Post a Comment