Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Ohio

Well, we made it to Cleveland. I didn't run at all last week and unfortunately I seem to have come down with a cold so i'm pretty sure this will be a very light week of running as well. I'm going a little stir crazy from not running for so long. The 3 day drive from Denver to Cleveland wasn't as bad as I expected after running the half. My gas pedal leg started to cramp the first day of driving as I was still feeling pretty sore, but days 2 and 3 of driving felt perfectly fine. We are in our apartment now, but unfortunately none of our stuff has arrived yet, so we're still camping out on an air mattress and living out of suitcases, which is starting to get a little old. There has been far too much eating out and I definitely feel like a slug. As you can probably tell, i'm getting a little cranky about all of this.

I went for a short 3 mile run yesterday, hello humidity, I'm definitely going to have to adjust to that!

No comments:

Post a Comment