Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Snow?

Today was my longest run this week leading up to the 1/2. A measly 4 mile run. My legs felt really strong and holding a 9-9:30 min mile pace felt very comfortable, which makes me feel like a 2 hour half marathon could be possible this weekend. It is supposed to snow tonight (really?!), but during my run it was still just spitting rain, so we shall see.

Things with moving are ... happening. The Lab was supposed to be moved Monday and Tuesday, but it seems they way underestimated the amount of time it would take and packing alone took up both days. Movers are supposed to be coming to our place Thursday and Friday and I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it will actually be completed in those two days so that I can have somewhat of a down day Saturday before the race.

No comments:

Post a Comment